2022 Virtual Holiday Party Recap

• 15 December 2022
  • 1 reply
2022 Virtual Holiday Party Recap
Userlevel 7

We had a blast with our Community at our first-ever Virtual Holiday Party yesterday!

Thank you to everyone who spent it with us -- whether you were joining at the end of your workday, squeezing it in while you were on site, or sitting in a busy office. We appreciate you!

For those who couldn’t be there with us (or for those who could but want to relive the festive moments), here’s a recap:

🌍 In our small gathering limited to 30 registrants, we had representation from EIGHT countries! It’s amazing how global our Community has gotten.

🎄 People really SHOWED UP for our Holiday Cheer Challenge 👏 We saw a custom Zoom background featuring the OpenSpace logo, experienced a memorable feature on haunted Christmas, heard a touching family story, celebrated career achievements, and much more!

🥇 In the end, @Michael Driscoll got the most votes for his dedication to showcasing his Holiday Spirit in the middle of his workday. 

I’m in an office full of people and I’m the only one dressed up… My owner’s over there, my bosses, and I’m just sitting here looking like a reindeer.

Congratulations to Michael for winning the Holiday Cheer Challenge!

🎁 @Krystal Wu got the crowd excited with all the different contests and ways to earn prizes!

BINGO and Holiday Giveaway (open only to attendees of the Holiday Party)
2022 End-of-Year Competition (open to all OpenSpace Community members)

Deadline for all three: December 16, 2022, 11:59 PM PST

💡 The Product Team impressed so much with their product roadmap, that @Gerard O'Donnell just had to post this comment in the chat: 

I feel like this is an Apple event with the features dropping in the next days or week. Nice job product team.

It was such a fitting closing celebration to a special year for our OpenSpace Community. Our partnership with our Community members has pushed the product forward, and we had fun doing it as we connected with each other globally, building relationships and networks in the industry. We look forward to future years with you all. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

1 reply

Userlevel 5

I had a great time meeting everyone, seeing your holiday cheer brought to life, and coming together to experience the future developments of the OpenSpace product!

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend, from your office, your home, or on-site -- Happy Holidays to the OpenSpace Community 💙