Community Holiday Party Contests 2022

• 14 December 2022
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 5

Welcome to the Community Holiday Party Contests Page

Thank you to everyone who could join us and participate in the Community Holiday Party. Let's spread the holiday cheer through fun games and prizes to join in on the excitement of what's new in Product for OpenSpace! Below you will see two contests going on (Bingo & Giveaway), giving you multiple opportunities to win and play! See below for details.

Win a $20 Amazon gift card by finding key words from the holiday party event. 

🎁 HOW TO PLAY THE COMMUNITY HOLIDAY PARTY BINGO:

1. Save the BINGO card below.
  2. Throughout the Holiday Party, tune in to the discussion from the Product team to spot the BINGO keywords and then match them to the BINGO card below.
  3. Complete one line in a row or diagonally to win BINGO!
  4. Take a photo of your completed BINGO card and post it as a comment below to win a gift card. Only attendees of the Community Holiday Party are entered to participate. 
  5. From there, we will coordinate sending you your $20 Amazon gift card. 

But wait, there’s more!

There’s an additional opportunity to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card from our Holiday Giveaway.

🎉 HOW TO ENTER THE HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY:

1. Post a comment below (on the same BINGO post if you are also playing BINGO) of your favorite takeaway/lesson/moment from the Community Holiday Party!
  2. Each response counts as an entry for the giveaway.
  3. One person will be randomly chosen to win the $100 Amazon gift card.
  4. From there, we will coordinate sending you your gift card.

All entries for BINGO and the Giveaway will be closed by 11:59 pm PST on December 16, 2022. Winners will receive a DM and this post will be updated with their names. Good luck, and excited to see the results from everyone who attended! 👏

12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
BINGO!! - Do I win?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Rabby beat me, but here’s mine:

My biggest takeaway was: Krystal Wu’s ENERGY. YES, I do want to have a good holiday. YES, I do want to win. Keep that energy coming!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Everyone,

Here I am at taking another opportunity at winning something from this Holiday Party.

My favorite takeaway is as I mentioned I love seeing people enjoying themselves and being festive so therefore it was when we were all introducing ourselves and showing off our holiday spirits no matter how big or small it was.

In terms of OpenSpace, I currently use the X2 camera and am excited to try out the X3 camera when it comes to our office in Canada.

Wishing everyone here, best of luck and I hope you’re all winners in one way or another!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Rabby beat me, but here’s mine:

My biggest takeaway was: Krystal Wu’s ENERGY. YES, I do want to have a good holiday. YES, I do want to win. Keep that energy coming!

haha Alex,

I still like that you still posted, and  I agree Krystal Wu’s got some good energy!!

Userlevel 5

@Alex Crownover WOW, I’m honored that you chose my energy as the takeaway. And for a Holiday Party, how could I not express my holiday cheer? It’s either I give it my all, or I go home. 😂

And @Rabby Shaikh I agree; I loved seeing everyone having fun and enjoying themselves too!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

my biggest takeaway was major excitement for the new features that are coming, especially the updates with the BIM integration.  Major hype!

Userlevel 2

My biggest take away, was all the new features for the BIM Integration, as a BIM Coordinator this is gonna be GOLD for my job, and with the other new features, I thought you were reading my mind, because you are gonna solve a lot of issues I have.

FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Userlevel 2

My biggest take away, was all the new features for the BIM Integration, as a BIM Coordinator this is gonna be GOLD for my job, and with the other new features, I thought you were reading my mind, because you are gonna solve a lot of issues I have.

FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Here’s my BINGO card, I had a meeting in the middle of the webinar so i couldn´t listen all of the words.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

My biggest takeaway was hearing about the technical updates with OS Tracking for the Walls and Ceilings Package and additional MEP packages for OS Tracking. OS Tracking for (Walls and Ceilings) was a great tool I used this year to visually check construction and production in the field. Excited for the new updates!

Userlevel 5

Thank you to all of the attendees for joining the Community Holiday Party! We had a blast seeing your festive setups, learning more about each other, and getting a glimpse into the product roadmap. Since we had two contests happening for this event, I will break them down below:

🥳 Thank you to everyone for submitting your BINGO cards. The winners for BINGO are @Rabby Shaikh, @Alex Crownover, and @Miguel Sánchez! Please be on the lookout for a DM from the Community team with your prize.

🎉 The second contest is for the Holiday Giveaway! This one is for sharing your main takeaway from the Community Holiday Party. The winner of this contest is... @Alex Crownover

Please be on the lookout for a DM from the Community team with your prize.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you again for participating. We look forward to seeing you all at events come 2023!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Congrats to the winners!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Still learning to navigate this, but thank you Krystal, Nikiya and the others for hosting!