Community One-Year Anniversary Sweepstakes & 2022 Waypoint Recap

• 7 October 2022
  • 2 replies
Community One-Year Anniversary Sweepstakes & 2022 Waypoint Recap
Userlevel 7

Thank you to everyone who joined us at Waypoint this past Wednesday for the ultimate #WaypointWednesday celebration 🎉

As I announced at Waypoint, we are celebrating the One-Year Anniversary of our OpenSpace Community throughout the month of October!!! 🎂🥇

This is a big milestone for our Community, and OpenSpace cannot thank you all enough for building this Community with us. To celebrate our anniversary, we are holding our Yeti sweepstakes 🎊 All you have to do is make sure you’re registered in the Community by October 31st, 2022, 11:59 PM PDT. Everyone registered by that deadline will be entered into our sweepstakes, and one lucky member will win a Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler 🎁 The winner will be announced in the Community on November 1st, 2022. Read full terms & conditions here.

We also announced that we will be holding our first-ever OpenSpace Community Summit early next year, and there’s a chance to win a ticket to that summit with up to $2,000 of your flight and hotel costs covered! 🛫 You can learn more about it on this post.

But beyond all the fun giveaways we announced, my favorite moments of Waypoint 2022 were actually all the interactions with our Community members:

💡 Seeing so many of our Pathfinders on stage, getting the spotlight they deserve! @Helio @ElyseW @Brycethomassin @Mgonzalez @dvargas Thank you all for committing time and energy to be our customer speakers for this event. We learned so much from hearing all of you share your OpenSpace stories.

🏆 Getting excited about announcing all of our Community-based OpenSpace Awards this year! This was our first year being able to reward you all for the work you’ve put into building this OpenSpace Community. Special shoutout to our inaugural group of OpenSpace Award winners in the Community: @ayanites (Most Valuable Product Idea for her Product Idea), @Lucks and the US Engineering team (Use Case Highlight with the Most Engagement for their Field Notes Usage), @Cwahl (Most Active Community Member), and @briangrosskleg (Community Rising Star). And yes, @Gerard, I know I need to work on my drumroll 🤣🥁

🔥 Being hyped up by all the Community love in the chat! A lot of our Community members and Pathfinders were really active in the event chat - I see you all repping the Community 🤗 We appreciate it. Thank you @Justin for this comment.

👋 Seeing all the activity at our Community Booth! @krystal.wu had so much fun meeting all of you who visited (seriously - she’s been talking to me non-stop about it 😂). We hope you also enjoyed meeting each other!

What were some of your favorite moments of Waypoint 2022? Share them in the comments! 👇

Don't forget to register and tell your network about the Community! Let’s make October a big OpenSpace Community anniversary celebration ✨

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@nikiya I did play the drums in high school for years if you need some help in that department 😂 but all jokes aside you do a fantastic job running this community and really happy to be a part of it.

Userlevel 7

WELL - We’ve had such a great month with our whole Community, celebrating our One-Year Anniversary 😱 SO MANY new members joined us this past October!!! Thank you all for continuing to contribute to our Community’s growth and engagement -- it can only get better from here as more builders provide their feedback, insights, knowledge, and stories.

Now, the moment everyone’s been waiting for: The winner of the Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler is… 

*🥁 drumroll please* (better drumroll than what you saw at Waypoint, @Gerard O'Donnell 😜)

🎉 KYLE SNYDER @Kyle Snyder!!! 🎊

Congratulations Kyle! We will DM you in the Community to coordinate the shipment of your prize.

For everyone else in the Community, we will have more sweepstakes in the future, so wait for the next one to try your luck again! 😉