Give a 360° camera, get an iPad!

• 30 April 2022
  • 5 replies
Give a 360° camera, get an iPad!
Userlevel 2

Hi OpenSpace Community!

I’m Jacinda Matherne, Sr. Partner Manager here at OpenSpace. I’m excited to announce an update to our Refer-a-Friend program. It is now easier than ever for OpenSpace customers to refer their network and earn rewards. Here is everything you need to know.

Note: Our Refer-a-Friend program is our OpenSpace customer referral program (*not to be confused with the OpenSpace Community referral program*)

💡 How to refer a friend to OpenSpace

The best and easiest way to refer a friend to OpenSpace is through our official Refer-a-Friend program. All you have to do is:

1. Visit the official Refer-a-Friend program webpage.

2. Enter your email and click the ENTER button. You’ll receive a unique link for sharing.

3. Copy your link by clicking the Copy button, then send it to anyone you’d like to refer.

Note: We recommend sharing the link via social media, email, Slack, or text message. When your referrals click on the link they’ll land on a page where they can learn more about the requirements for their reward and request a demo.

🔗 After you share your referral link

Here’s what happens next:

• When someone uses your link (and their company is a good fit for OpenSpace), we’ll send them a free 360° camera 📸

• If your referral becomes a paying customer, we’ll send you an iPad📱

Your referrals will be considered a “good fit” for OpenSpace after they’ve attended an OpenSpace demo and we’ve confirmed that they meet our criteria outlined in the Terms and Conditions. Likewise, your referrals will be considered a “customer” once they’ve officially purchased an OpenSpace subscription and signed a contract with us.

🏆 Earn an Influencer badge!

When five of your referrals use your link to request a demo of OpenSpace, you’ll earn an Influencer badge in the Community!

🔓 Unlock a referral dashboard!

We work closely with a software vendor called PartnerStack to track referrals. When your first referral purchases OpenSpace, you’ll unlock access to a free referral dashboard in PartnerStack where you will be able to access referral resources and track your rewards.

Note: You must complete your PartnerStack account registration in order to receive your reward.

Please feel free to comment on this post, DM me in the Community, or email me at jacinda@openspace.ai if you have any questions.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Still waiting for someone who viewed my link to finally sign up so I can get another iPad, so I dont have share it with my wife haha.

Userlevel 2

Can’t wait! I see lots of views… 86!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I know that feeling too well @Cwahl 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Gerard, Could you email me at jacinda@openspace.ai and let me know what email address you used to create your link? I’d like to check into it for you. Thanks! -Jax

Userlevel 5

As of August 31, 2022, the Refer-a-Friend program has been discontinued, allowing our team to focus on future efforts to grow and enhance this Community. This means that the Influencer Badge can no longer be earned in the Community. If you find a friend who would like to be part of the exciting updates, events, and activities in our Community, please invite them to join us! Thank you for your submissions, and for further questions, please reach out to us via DM or email community@openspace.ai.