Help us plan Community events: Fill out your profile!

• 26 February 2022
  • 6 replies
Help us plan Community events: Fill out your profile!
Userlevel 7

:wave:  Hello OpenSpace Community!

As we continue growing, we are starting to plan out different events to get you all connected and meeting each other. We especially want to hold regional events so you can network with those near you.

In order to do this, we need your help!

We need to know where you all are located, so we can coordinate events around your locations.

All you have to do:
Please make sure COUNTRY is filled out in your Community profile. Adding CITY would also help, but at a bare minimum, we are only asking for COUNTRY.

NOTE - The CITY field is actually private so only you and the OpenSpace Community Managers (who are planning the events) can see your city. Other Community members won’t have access to that information should you choose to include it.

From there, our team can gather the data to see what events in what locations would make most sense :relaxed:  So essentially, completing the COUNTRY (and even CITY) field in your Community profile is like adding a vote for an event where you are :wink:  Help us help you!

Hopefully we can start meeting everyone soon at OpenSpace Community events all over :earth_americas:  WE CAN’T WAIT!!! 

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks for the reminder! Representing OpenSpace from New Jersey. Not the most liked state lol.

Userlevel 7

Thanks for the reminder! Representing OpenSpace from New Jersey. Not the most liked state lol.

Haha @KevLyons we’re all about uplifting here! All states are equally liked :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

All except for Jersey…

:rofl: Just kidding @KevLyons  from your neighbor next door (NYC)

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Awesome, I’m glad I got a friendly neighbor hahahaha :joy:

Userlevel 3
Badge

We seem to have a lot of users (that may not necessarily be in the OpenSpace community here) in the southern California region, would love to see events down here! 

Userlevel 7

Awesome, @aabaker feel free to invite them to join our Community! (and earn a badge while doing so :wink: ). Regardless, thanks for noting that and we’ll definitely take it into consideration!

P.S. I came from SoCal, and I definitely love the weather there :sunny::palm_tree: