OpenSpace Community Summit Sweepstakes: Hotel & Flight Costs Covered!

• 5 October 2022
  • 6 replies
OpenSpace Community Summit Sweepstakes: Hotel & Flight Costs Covered!
Userlevel 5

We are thrilled to announce that our first in-person OpenSpace Community summit will be in early 2023! This will be an opportunity for you to strengthen your relationships with other members of the Community, level up your knowledge of the OpenSpace product, and expand your reach in the construction industry.

🎉 ✈️ 🏨 💙

We will choose 🏆 one lucky winner 🏆 to attend this OpenSpace Community summit with up to $2,000 of flight and hotel costs covered.

To be selected, you must complete the OpenSpace Community summit pre-event survey by 11:59 PM PDT on October 14th, 2022. A winner will then be chosen randomly and announced on the Community on October 17th, 2022 (so don’t forget to sign up as a member if you’re not part of the Community yet)! 

☝ To claim the prize, once the winner is announced, they must respond to Community DM’s from the Community team (either @krystal.wu or @nikiya).

We are looking forward to this event, as we know many of you are looking for more ways to experience the OpenSpace Community in person. Please complete the survey, because all of your responses help us plan a successful event for you! If you have any questions, please email community@openspace.ai

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

If anyone is unsure about this, you should definitely fill out the survey and go if you have the chance.  OpenSpace has great events!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is such a great time and learning experience! I highly recommend it everyone that loves innovation.

Userlevel 5

Two Days Away!

Come attend our Community Summit with up to $2,000 of flight and hotel costs covered next year by completing the OpenSpace Community summit pre-event survey by 11:59 PM PDT on October 14th, 2022! We'd love to meet you, and I'm sure many other Construction Professionals as well. 

Take it from some of our top members, @Gerard O'Donnell and @Cameron Wahl -- events are our middle name. 😉 Not a Community member yet? Don't forget to sign up

Userlevel 5

For anyone who entered by submitting the pre-summit survey, one winner was chosen at random to win the opportunity to attend the OpenSpace Community summit with up to $2,000 of flight and hotel costs covered. Today, we would like to announce the winner… 🥁

🏆 The Winner is… @Ryan Stokes  🏆

Thank you to everyone who submitted the survey; your feedback is valuable in organizing the event to ensure it is #BuiltForYouByYou. Congratulations to @Ryan Stokes we are so excited to see you at the event! I will be sending you a DM with more information -- keep an eye on your inbox!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Congrats @Ryan Stokes!

Userlevel 1

Wow, this is incredible! Thank you to Openspace, and I look forward to attending the summit.