Poll

POLL: Chicago VS. New York -- First In-Person Community Event!

• 22 March 2022
  • 6 replies
POLL: Chicago VS. New York -- First In-Person Community Event!
Userlevel 7

OpenSpace Community! The time has come! We are planning our first in-person Community happy hours this year, and the top two location candidates are:

CHICAGO!
&
NEW YORK!

For those who are able to attend in-person events in either of these areas, please fill out the poll to cast your vote on when would be best for us to host it. 

Note #1: We will start off with one of these locations in May, and we’ll host at the other location in a later month.

Note #2: If you are not close to either of these locations, don’t worry! We will host more at various regions through the rest of the year. Just keep an eye out for Community posts as we announce more in-person meet-ups. Additionally, we will also be hosting virtual/remote events for those who may not be able to attend events in person.

Which of the following date & location options would you most likely be able to attend in person?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

New York > Chicago 

We all know it

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Can’t change my vote but actually would swap it to the later week  (23).  Forgot I was traveling the week before.

Userlevel 7

Can’t change my vote but actually would swap it to the later week  (23).  Forgot I was traveling the week before.

@Gerard got it! 👍

Userlevel 7

New York > Chicago 

We all know it

HAHA @Gerard I am remaining neutral here 😅

Userlevel 7

Just to close the loop on this -- our first one will be in New York! I will update with a Community Event listing once we have all the details in place. Chicago will come soon after 🙂

Userlevel 7

UPDATE: We now have the official New York happy hour details HERE.

Please check out the info and RSVP ASAP if you want to reserve your spot! The happy hour is free, but RSVP is required so we can manage attendance. The number of attendees will be limited.

Note: While the week of May 16th won this Community poll, we also got feedback from other sources, and in the end, the week of May 23rd won out. Sorry for those who won’t be able to make this one! But we will be hosting more in the future, so wait for more announcements to come in the Community 😊