RAFFLE - Ricoh Theta Z1 at the New York Happy Hour!

RAFFLE - Ricoh Theta Z1 at the New York Happy Hour!
Userlevel 7

⏰ Our first 2022 in-person Community Happy Hour in New York is
ONE WEEK away! 🎉

And if you needed another reason to join us, we will have giveaways and will be hosting a raffle with a Ricoh Theta Z1 as the grand prize 😎📸 All happy hour attendees will be entered into the raffle as long as they are also registered OpenSpace Community members! The raffle winner will be announced in the Community within a week after the happy hour.

So come meet us and have some drinks on us, and you may just walk away with a brand new camera! (to help with your OpenSpace captures, of course 😜)

You can find all the happy hour details and RSVP here.

📆  Tuesday May 24th from 5:30-7:30 PM EDT
📍  Cloud Social Rooftop Bar
🗣️️   The event is FREE, but RSVP is still required so we can track attendance. Make sure to RSVP ASAP because space is limited!

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Dang, wish I was able to attend this event. The camera is icing on top of the cake! Can’t wait for the Dallas happy hour!!

Userlevel 7

@Cwahl we will have different giveaways for the first several ones we do to celebrate finally being able to build Community IN PERSON! 😎 Can’t wait to start finally meeting people in person.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@nikiya I’ll be attending the community happy hour and I will see you on Tuesday!

Userlevel 7

@KevLyons so exciting! I’m pretty sure you will be the first Pathfinder I’ll be meeting in person 😀

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@KevLyons @nikiya looking forward to meeting both of you there!

Userlevel 7

@Gerard yay!!! I didn’t think you’d be able to make it (based on the original poll), but super happy that you can 😃 I’ll be meeting two Pathfinders tonight 👏

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@nikiya I may or may not have answered the wrong date...

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Was great meeting everyone yesterday.  Had a great time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@nikiya who won the camera?!

Userlevel 7

@nikiya who won the camera?!

🤣 @Cwahl we decided to extend the deadline through the week, so we will announce the winner on Tuesday! Check back then 😉

Also -- let me know if you have any giveaway suggestions for the one we’ll eventually hold in Dallas. I know you’ll be working hard to try to win that one 😎

Userlevel 7

Thank you all for being patient as we extended the deadline for this raffle 😊

In the end, the winner of the RICOH THETA Z1 from our New York Community Happy Hour ended up being… *drumroll* 🥁...

GERARD O’DONNELL!!! @Gerard 

Gerard, I will coordinate with you directly to get your prize shipped out. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Yyyyyeeeeeesssssssss!!! I may have jumped for joy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Congratulations @Gerard !!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks @Cwahl