Relive the Experience: Waypoint Recordings 2022

• 11 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5

This year for Waypoint, we had a virtual experience, which meant the content was recorded for folks to listen, enjoy and learn from later! If you could not join this live, make sure to get caught up on all the exciting announcements and changes to come with Community. 😉 We are excited to share that access to the recordings from this year's Waypoint is available here:

We had an incredible time at Waypoint this year, meeting a bunch of Community members, new and seasoned, and sharing what's to come in Community in the coming months. Each of you makes this Community special, so thank you for all your support, engagement, and dedication to creating a space for construction professionals to connect, learn, and innovate.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Reminder, as announced at Waypoint:

There's still time to enter our Community One-Year Anniversary Sweepstakes🎁

Make sure you're registered in the Community by October 31st, 2022, 11:59 PM PDT. Everyone registered by that deadline will be entered into our sweepstakes, and one lucky member will win a Yeti Tundra 45 Hard Cooler. The winner will be announced in the Community on November 1st, 2022. Read full terms & conditions here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Come to the community for the awesome swag and stay for the fun people and events!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Gerard O'Donnell Innovation Day 22 has me hooked!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I’m actually following the Mariners now just from that haha.  Also had no idea until that game that the starting pitcher we saw is from my hometown (George Kirby)