San Francisco Office Visit

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I recently travelled to San Francisco for a vacation and visited the Openspace office and had a great time meeting Claire and Chris! Huge thanks to Nikiya for arranging, it was an experience I will not forget! If you’re ever in town check out the office! Great team along with good vibes! 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Luke Bottono did you see @nikiya painting that is hanging in the office? It is awesome, I am trying to get her to do one as a give away.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I envision everyone wearing hard hats with 360 cameras on them throughout the office.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I envision everyone wearing hard hats with 360 cameras on them throughout the office.

You can never be too safe.

Userlevel 7

Thank you for sharing @Luke Bottono! (also noticed your Community profile pic change 😉 I’m loving it haha)

Our team really enjoyed meeting you. I’m still really bummed I wasn’t there to meet you in person 😞

To all our Community members and OpenSpace users: let me know whenever you’re visiting SF! OpenSpace would be so excited to meet you and accommodate you 🙌

Userlevel 7

@Luke Bottono did you see @nikiya painting that is hanging in the office? It is awesome, I am trying to get her to do one as a give away.

Hahaha @Cwahl you’re the only one who has asked for it so far, so idk if it’s actually a good incentive for the Community! 🤔 Hmm maybe I should post a poll in the Community for it 😆

@KevLyons & @Gerard heard the story behind that painting at the New York Happy Hour and I showed them a picture of it on my phone!

(because I love dogs too... in addition to loving construction, community, and art 😄… and food)