Save The Date: Waypoint 2023!

• 9 March 2023
  • 8 replies
Save The Date: Waypoint 2023!
Userlevel 7

Mark your calendars 📆

Waypoint will return on June 8, 2023!

Waypoint is OpenSpace’s user conference, and we’re back for the third year in a row 😀 More information on this year’s sessions is on the way. We can’t wait to connect and learn with our Community again. 

In the meantime, revisit the experience from previous years and get excited for what’s to come this year:

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Coming in hot one whole season earlier than last year 😎

Userlevel 7

Coming in hot one whole season earlier than last year 😎

@Gerard O'Donnell Switching things up this year 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Is there a calendar invite yet? 

Userlevel 7

@Cameron Wahl not yet! Registration will open soon though, so keep an eye out for the announcement 👀

Userlevel 7

@Cameron Wahl 

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! See you there 😉

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m hoping to make it to one of the OpenSpace in person events eventually but not this time, darn CALI is on my to do list!!!! I look forward to the WAYPOINT virtual event! thanks for the invite!!! 

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m hoping to make it to one of the OpenSpace in person events eventually but not this time, darn CALI is on my to do list!!!! I look forward to the WAYPOINT virtual event! thanks for the invite!!! 

aw this still says im a newcomber. I’ve been capturing for 2 years 😄

Userlevel 7

aw this still says im a newcomber. I’ve been capturing for 2 years 😄

@Rebekah Haha yeah don’t be fooled by the ranks here. That is tied to Community activity rather than product usage! We have many product experts in this Community who may not be engaging with the Community every day, so their ranks may not reflect how much and how long they’ve been using our products 😉