Raffle

Staying Competitive with 360° Images: Webinar Raffle

• 31 August 2022
  • 7 replies
Staying Competitive with 360° Images: Webinar Raffle
Userlevel 7

Thanks to everyone who is able to join us for the Staying Competitive with 360° Images webinar. There was so much interest in the RTIC Cooler prize from last webinar’s raffle, so we decided to give you all another chance to win it!

🎉 We are raffling off another RTIC Cooler (Blue Grey Size 20)! 🎉

Complete the steps outlined below to be entered into the raffle. You need to participate by Monday, September 5, 2022, 11:59 PM PDT.

What to do to be entered into the raffle! (It’s as easy as 1-2-3 🤓)

1. ✅  Be a registered member of the OpenSpace Community.

2. 🙂 Attend the Staying Competitive with 360° Images webinar live OR watch the recording that will be sent out after the event.

3. 📝  Comment on this post responding to the question:
    “How have your teams used 360° images to stay competitive in the construction industry?”

NOTE: All 3 steps must be completed in order to be eligible for the raffle prize!

The RTIC Cooler winner will be announced in the Community on Tuesday, September 6, 2022. Stay tuned!

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

our team has used 360° images to stay competitive in the construction industry by providing our customer a unique experience. Our customer is not familiar with construction and having OpenSpace available for their use to view progress is very valuable.

Our team has used 360 to stay competitive in the construction industry by making construction updates more digestible to some of our clients who don’t have a lot of exposure to this industry and who are also from all the way across the country. It helps give them transparency and makes our jobs easier by taking less time on talking through updates and just showing them on OpenSpace visually.

I am new to reality capture and was recently introduced to OpenSpace. I am excited to use this tool with my team and adding it our projects to stay competitive.

We have been utilizing 360 cameras to track project progress, capture existing conditions in renovation projects, and pre-bid walkthroughs. The biggest advantage of 360 cameras is it virtually eliminates the long standing problem of something important being just outside of the view of a typical picture. 

At Suffolk we have implemented the use of Openspace in our projects whenever is possible.

Openspace allows accurate access to historical progress data that otherwise will be lost or incomplete.

Generated report with the 360 degrees pictures to share with stake holders and team members & subcontractors.

Learning about the innovative tools to apply on my daily task.

Procore integration is a plus !

Userlevel 7

Congratulations to @trishakcesar for winning this webinar giveaway! 🎉

I will DM you for your info so we can ship you your RTIC cooler 😎

🙏Thank you to all our participants for your insightful responses💡Keep an eye out for future giveaways and more opportunities to win prizes in the OpenSpace Community.

If you are looking for more ways to be featured and recognized, make sure to submit to our Call for Videos for Careers in Construction Month! We will showcase all submissions at Waypoint 😉 

Thank you! Looking forward to more helpful Webinars and engaging with this wonderful community.

Congratulations to @trishakcesar for winning this webinar giveaway! 🎉

I will DM you for your info so we can ship you your RTIC cooler 😎

🙏Thank you to all our participants for your insightful responses💡Keep an eye out for future giveaways and more opportunities to win prizes in the OpenSpace Community.

If you are looking for more ways to be featured and recognized, make sure to submit to our Call for Videos for Careers in Construction Month! We will showcase all submissions at Waypoint 😉