Virtual Tour Idea

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

There seems to be a lot of great folks on some good projects, and thought it may be a good idea to have a virtual jobsite walkthrough on a project that maybe someone wouldn’t be able to see otherwise.  I may not be heading to California soon, but it would be fun to see some of the projects that the community has going on.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Interesting Idea.  Would be cool to make this a community feature.  I’d have to check with my company, but would be down to give a tour of a NY high rise.

Userlevel 7

YES!!!

@Anodizedfate love this idea!

@Gerard we’d obviously love it if you’d be able to do that. I’ll definitely reach out to you if we can figure out a structure to do this.

I’m thinking maybe we start with Pathfinders (who get permission from their companies) walking through their projects, and then hopefully more Community members would get involved! I can also work with the rest of the OpenSpace team to source great projects for this.

😀 This got the wheels turning for me… stay tuned! 

In the meantime, if you have more ideas for this, please reply here and let me know. I want to make sure we include all ideas if we try to build a structure to implement this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@nikiya Let me know whenever you get an idea of format and want to start.