What's Next After Waypoint? Waypoint City Tours! 🌎

Userlevel 5

OpenSpace is coming to you on our Waypoint City Tour following our virtual summit!

🌎🌍🌏

Join us in person to hear from and connect with other Community members, fellow industry leaders, and the OpenSpace team.

We are eager to take this experience on the road and meet our incredible Community members in person. There will be many locations we are traveling to, which means many opportunities to connect, learn and innovate.

Say hi, learn about the OpenSpace product, and stay until the end for a fun networking happy hour.

Here’s a list of all the locations for the Waypoint City Tour:

Do a date and location match up for you? Click the location to register and share below; which location are you choosing to attend? 💬👇

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Can’t wait for the Dallas one!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Worldwide!  How exciting

Userlevel 5

🌉

THREE DAYS AWAY UNTIL SAN FRANCISCO WAYPOINT CITY TOUR!

Join us to meet fellow Construction Professionals, learn more about the industry and connect with the OpenSpace team. We look forward to seeing you there!

Userlevel 7

One city down, many more to go! Thank you to everyone who joined us in San Francisco yesterday 😀

Now we have the

NEW YORK CITY WAYPOINT CITY TOUR COMING SOON!

If you’re in the area, make sure to register now.

We are so excited to meet you in person on Tuesday!

Userlevel 5

What an exciting time at the New York City Waypoint City Tour, thank you all for coming out! 🏙️

NEXT UP IS THE DALLAS WAYPOINT CITY TOUR THIS WEEK!

Be sure to register if you are in the area and we can’t wait to see you there. 👋

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Can’t wait for the Dallas Waypoint today!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Nikiya Crisostomo We missed you at Waypoint Dallas yesterday!

Userlevel 7

@Nikiya Crisostomo We missed you at Waypoint Dallas yesterday!

@Cameron Wahl YESSSS I know 😭 I’m so sad that I missed it -- I got sick last minute. But THANK YOU to @Wesley DuBose for stepping in for me, and it seems like Dominic and Lori did a great job! I was really looking forward to that conversation because these two are impressive power users. Thank you for sharing the photo and for being there, Cameron! And thank you to everyone else who was able to make it. Hopefully, I don’t get sick for future ones and I can actually make it out to Dallas at some point! 

Userlevel 7

For this week’s two cities:

THANK YOU to everyone who made it to our ARNHEM WAYPOINT CITY TOUR earlier today!

Our next stop is our SYDNEY WAYPOINT CITY TOUR tomorrow!

Userlevel 5

A new week means new locations for Waypoint City Tour 🎉

👇

Coming up tomorrow is the Hong Kong City Tour!! 

Userlevel 5

🗼

Next up for this week is the Tokyo City Tour on Friday!

After this tour, we will have two locations left; how time flies when you’re having fun 🙌

Userlevel 5

Kicking off tomorrow is the London City Tour!!! 

🎉

One last location left for the Waypoint City Tours for 2023 💙

Userlevel 5

Tomorrow is the last location in Toronto!

🍁

What an exciting Waypoint City Tour, traveling from coast to coast worldwide to meet folks from all over. Thank you for an incredible experience, and last but certainly not least comes Canada! 

Userlevel 5

Nine locations and just over four weeks of exciting travel with many attendees, we thank everyone who attended the Waypoint City Tours 2022!

It was a great experience traveling worldwide, meeting lots of OpenSpace users, and building connections. If you attended and want to share your experience, feel free to comment below on the location you joined and your favorite part of the event.

Otherwise, we put a close to Waypoint this year and look forward to what’s brewing for next year! 💙