What webinar topics are you interested in?

• 29 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Webinar Wednesdays: Which Topics Interest You? 

Hi OpenSpace Community! Every other Wednesday, our team hosts a one-hour webinar covering specific OpenSpace topics. We have led topics ranging from feature highlights (Field Notes and BIM Viewer Deep Dive, Clearsight Progress Tracking, etc.) to upcoming roadmap sneak peeks and more. It’s time for us to hear from YOU. Which topics are you interested in? 

Please comment below with your thoughts! :writing_hand_tone2:

What should our next Webinar Wednesday topic be?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Webinar Wednesdays are always informational and I leave learning something new. @georgie  is there a way to subscribe to all of them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@georgie first off great Webinar Wednesday yesterday with you and Wesley. I learned something and plan on talking to our precon teams about what yall talked about yesterday. I did have one thing that maybe helpful for you in the future. I think that having a guest speaker talk about whatever topic is being presented would be helpful. Having someone from the industry that can talk about their experience with the subject matter and able to answer any questions is nice. I know that it may be hard to find someone every time but just a thought.

Userlevel 5

@Cwahl Thank you so much for the feedback! We are in the process of identifying customers to join us for upcoming Webinar Wednesday’s. We currently host all of our previous and upcoming webinars here in the Community underneath the ‘Events’ page, so be sure to register for the ones that interest you. However you bring up a great point - -  I love the idea of giving customers the ability to register for all webinars, so I will investigate and report back on if that is possible.