It’s March and it’s time for
OpenSpace Meme Madness!
We want to see your favorite construction memes -- whether it’s your own or something you came across online!
The top entry that gets the most votes from our Community will win an OpenSpace-branded 20 QT RTIC cooler and earn the limited-edition 2022 Meme Champion Community Badge
How the competition works:
From Tuesday, March 15 to Monday, April 4, submit your favorite construction memes. Be creative and entertain us! They can be general construction or specific to OpenSpace, and they can be your own work of art or something you find online. (But please make sure they’re appropriate and still follow the OpenSpace Community guidelines )
During this time, Community members can vote on the entries that are their favorites by liking the memes.
By 11:59 PM PST on Monday, April 4, the entry with the most number of votes (likes) will be declared the winner.
On Tuesday, April 5, the winner and the winning meme will be featured not only in the OpenSpace Community, but throughout all of OpenSpace’s social media platforms as well.
How to submit memes and enter the competition:
You’d need to be a registered OpenSpace Community member in order to participate and submit a reply to this post. If you are not an OpenSpace Community member and you want to participate, feel free to register and join the Community! There are no restrictions to joining as long as you work in/with the construction industry.
- Reply to this post with the meme you want to submit.
You can copy & paste gifs directly into your comment! The gif should be .gif rather than .webp if you want it to show up directly in the comment (rather than have just the URL showing).
Note: If you are having trouble uploading gifs, feel free to DM me in the Community or email me (email@example.com)
Standard image files are accepted (we highly recommend .jpg or .png).
Feel free to add a name/description in the image caption if you’d like, but it’s not required. (See screenshots below on how to reply, upload image, and add caption)
Hint: Adding a name to your submitted image is a good way to make sure you can easily identify your entry out of all the submissions.
- You can submit as many different memes as you want, but if you’re going to submit multiple entries, make sure to submit each separately as its own reply. This way, they can all be considered separately for voting. Submissions containing multiple memes in one reply will be disqualified.
REMINDER: This is a public competition, so make sure to only submit memes that can be viewed by the public. Do not share information or images that should remain confidential.
How to vote for your favorite memes:
- You’d need to be a registered OpenSpace Community member in order to participate and vote on submissions. If you are not an OpenSpace Community member and you want to vote, feel free to register and join the Community! There are no restrictions to joining as long as you work in/with the construction industry.
- All OpenSpace Community members can vote for their favorite meme(s) by liking the reply.
- The reply (with the submitted meme) with the most number of likes (votes) by 11:59 PM PST on Monday, April 4 wins.
- The winner will be announced in the OpenSpace Community on Tuesday, April 5, and earn the 2022 Meme Champion Badge (limited-edition; only one given out per year!). Social media posts will follow after. OpenSpace will coordinate with the winner in sending the RTIC cooler prize.
- If you submit a meme and want to increase your chances of winning, we welcome you sharing it with your network. Feel free to share the link to this Community post and encourage others to vote for your submission.
We can’t wait to see all the creative memes you share with us and see who ends up as our Meme Champion! Let the 2022 OpenSpace Meme Madness begin