Contech Events & Conferences

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I haven't been to a ton of Industry events that are more geared towards Construction Technology but the few that I have been to were great for networking and learning new ways to use the Contech tools we already had. Bluebeam Xcon is always a good time and you can learn a ton from basic functions to how people are putting code into their PDFs to help them work smarter. I can't wait to attend and finally check out the AGC IT Conference later this year.

The biggest thing about events to me is the networking and learning from your industry peers. There is nothing better than geeking out over ideas and processes with someone else who is passionate about what they do.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

@Cwahl Thanks for sharing! Do you have any insights on in-person vs. virtual events? Since networking seems to be a big factor for you, have you experienced effective virtual networking at any of these events?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Cwahl Thanks for sharing! Do you have any insights on in-person vs. virtual events? Since networking seems to be a big factor for you, have you experienced effective virtual networking at any of these events?

No I have not @nikiyaI I think that virtual networking is hard and some what awkward. That is not to say that others like it or benefit from it though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I am also part of the AGC IT Steering Committee and we are having our annual IT Conference. This is my first time attending, but I can’t wait!