⏱️ Did you know it typically takes 15 minutes or less to process a capture on OpenSpace?
That's 15 minutes for you to do whatever you want. 🙌
Introducing the OpenSpace 15-Minute Challenge!
We want to know what you can do in 15 minutes, like run a mile, make pasta, do some self-care with a face mask, etc. Between June 15th and July 15th, share a short clip of how you spend your 15 minutes, and we will send you a $15 Amazon gift card.
🎥 VIDEO GUIDELINES
- Your video should only be 5 seconds long (10 seconds max please!). This is just a small challenge we wanted to have fun with, so don’t overthink it!
- Submit your video through this form. If your video is hosted on another platform (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, TikTok), the form lets you just submit the URL. If your video is a standalone file, the form also lets you just upload your file. You have choices!
- NOTE: If you post anywhere on social media, don’t forget to include the hashtag #OS15MinChallenge❗️
🎁 TOKEN OF APPRECIATION
- To thank you for participating and having fun with us through the OpenSpace 15-Minute Challenge, every Community member who submits a valid video (follows the Video Guidelines outlined above) will receive a $15 Amazon gift card (or equivalent, if there’s no Amazon in your region).
- Depending on the submissions we receive, there could be additional prizes down the line 😉
- The deadline to submit your video for the OpenSpace 15-Minute Challenge is July 15th at 11:59 PM PDT.
Here’s a sample video from a few of us at OpenSpace to get those creative juices flowing 😎 If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply below! 👇