Challenge

OpenSpace 15-Minute Challenge

• 15 June 2022
  • 8 replies
OpenSpace 15-Minute Challenge
Userlevel 2

⏱️ Did you know it typically takes 15 minutes or less to process a capture on OpenSpace? 
That's 15 minutes for you to do whatever you want. 🙌

Introducing the OpenSpace 15-Minute Challenge!

We want to know what you can do in 15 minutes, like run a mile, make pasta, do some self-care with a face mask, etc. Between June 15th and July 15th, share a short clip of how you spend your 15 minutes, and we will send you a $15 Amazon gift card. 

🎥 VIDEO GUIDELINES

• Your video should only be 5 seconds long (10 seconds max please!). This is just a small challenge we wanted to have fun with, so don’t overthink it!
  • Submit your video through this form. If your video is hosted on another platform (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, TikTok), the form lets you just submit the URL. If your video is a standalone file, the form also lets you just upload your file. You have choices!
  • NOTE: If you post anywhere on social media, don’t forget to include the hashtag #OS15MinChallenge❗️

🎁 TOKEN OF APPRECIATION

• To thank you for participating and having fun with us through the OpenSpace 15-Minute Challenge, every Community member who submits a valid video (follows the Video Guidelines outlined above) will receive a $15 Amazon gift card (or equivalent, if there’s no Amazon in your region).
  • Depending on the submissions we receive, there could be additional prizes down the line 😉

📆 DEADLINE

• The deadline to submit your video for the OpenSpace 15-Minute Challenge is July 15th at 11:59 PM PDT.

Here’s a sample video from a few of us at OpenSpace to get those creative juices flowing 😎 If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply below! 👇

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh man time to get the creative juices flowing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Haven’t ran a mile since high school, so the real question is how do I get an OpenSpace bathrobe…

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Haven’t ran a mile since high school, so the real question is how do I get an OpenSpace bathrobe…

@Gerard I second this (the robe part) I want all the random Openspace swag.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Cwahl love the swag.  Rocking the socks onsite today

Userlevel 2

We're 15 days into the OS 15 Minute Challenge, and we have 15 days left! Don’t forget to submit your short 5 second clip by July 15. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Dangdoodle!… How did this turn out @rachel s. ?

Userlevel 2

@Anodizedfate We got many great submissions and we're still in the process of validating them all. Thank you to everyone who participated! We will send rewards as we validate them, so if you submitted a video and are still waiting on your reward, stay tuned. We are slowly getting to them all throughout this week.

Userlevel 2

UPDATE: All participants with valid video submissions to our 15-Minute Challenge should've received their rewards by now! 🏆 Again, thank you for your participation. In addition, just to close out this fun challenge, we wanted to feature our favorite video submission. 

@Anodizedfate your creativity keeps us entertained in the Community! *dangdoodle* ⭐️