OpenSpace Easter Egg Hunt: Win an iPad!

OpenSpace Easter Egg Hunt: Win an iPad!
Userlevel 7

🌷 Spring has sprung at OpenSpace 🌻
and we have a fun Easter Egg Hunt for you all!

Special thanks to@Anodizedfate &@JMandersPHX for giving us this idea after they posted about their “Easter Eggs” in their OpenSpace captures. But instead of limiting ourselves to hiding Easter Eggs in captures, we have hidden Easter Eggs all over OpenSpace!

From April 11 to April 17, 2022, we will have 20 Easter Eggs hidden all over OpenSpace: Community, Website, Support Center, and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)

For every Easter Egg that you find, you are entered into a raffle to win one of our prizes!
🏆 Grand Prize: iPad
🥈 2nd place: $100 Amazon gift card
🥉 3rd place: $50 Amazon gift card

The raffle winners will be announced on Monday, April 18.

Note #1: Each Easter Egg counts as one entry into the raffle, so finding multiple Easter Eggs increases your chances of winning any of the prizes!

Note #2: If you are in a region without Amazon, we will find an alternative gift card.

How the competition works:

• 🥚  From Monday, April 11 to Sunday, April 17, find as many Easter Eggs as you can on our Community, Website, Support Center, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

• 📸  Once you spot an Easter Egg, take a screenshot of it and include the image as a reply to this post. Every new Easter Egg that you find counts as a new raffle entry for yourself (so if you find all 20 Easter Eggs, you will have 20 entries into the raffle, increasing your chances of winning a prize!).

• ✅  By 11:59 PM PDT on Sunday, April 17, ALL Easter Eggs will be taken down, officially ending our Easter Egg Hunt. (Note: Some Easter Eggs may actually be taken down sooner than Sunday, so try to find all the Easter Eggs ASAP!)

• 🏅  On Monday, April 18, we will announce the winners in the Community and on social media. Additionally, we will coordinate the delivery of the prizes to all participants.

How to submit the screenshots of the Easter Eggs once you find them:

• You need to be a registered OpenSpace Community member in order to participate and submit a reply to this post. If you are not an OpenSpace Community member and you want to participate, feel free to register and join the Community! There are no restrictions to joining as long as you work in/with the construction industry. Existing OpenSpace users can even use their OpenSpace login to join the Community, making it that much easier!

• Reply to this post with the screenshot of the Easter Egg you find. Standard image files are accepted (though we highly recommend jpg or png). You can submit one Easter Egg at a time as you find them, or you can include multiple Easter Eggs in one post. Regardless of the approach you take, one Easter Egg equates to one entry into the raffle.

​Thank you again to our Community members for inspiring this fun Easter Egg Hunt. Happy Spring and Happy Hunting! 🔍

42 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I needed to find my own Easter Egg since @Cwahl spent the day hunting…😜

Userlevel 3
Badge

Found quite a few this morning! Still on the hunt.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Found quite a few this morning! Still on the hunt.

Apparently @Cwahl beat me to all of these though… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 3
Badge

Found 3 more, and one that @Cwahl didn’t have! Up to 9 now

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Found 3 more, and one that @Cwahl didn’t have! Up to 9 now

only one, i dont have the watermelon….yet.

Userlevel 3
Badge

This one was sneaky…

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@nikiya question: once the Easter Egg is found, is it still a valid entry by the other users? My understanding was that only the “first found” counted in the raffle entry...

Userlevel 7

@nikiya question: once the Easter Egg is found, is it still a valid entry by the other users? My understanding was that only the “first found” counted in the raffle entry...

@ElyseW YES it is still a valid entry even if you’re not the “first”… we want to encourage participants to go hunting even if they’re not the first to find a specific egg! What matters more is how many Easter Eggs you find because every egg you find is a new entry into the raffle (so you get more entries as you find more eggs).

Apologies if that wasn’t clear, but hopefully this clears the way for you to go hunting… even if the eggs have already been found by others 😉

Userlevel 7

I needed to find my own Easter Egg since @Cwahl spent the day hunting…😜

@ElyseW THIS IS SO CREATIVE!!! I love it!!! I can’t believe our team didn’t find this 😂 I’ll share it with everyone.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Userlevel 4
Badge

Badge

Userlevel 4
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +5