ClearSight Tracking

• 13 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Is anyone using ClearSight Tracking on their project(s)? If so how has the project team responded to it and how much do they use it?

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I’m also interested to hear from anyone using it. Based on the demonstrations that I saw about the product it seems it would be most useful on condo towers which I am currently not working on. I’m interested to hear from someone using it and whether it has been effective.

Userlevel 7

I’m not sure if any of our current soft launch Community members are ClearSight users, but based on my search, @JMandersPHX may be. Jeff let us know if you have any insights to share here!

@Jess Lam, feel free to also share any stories or stats you may have come across for ClearSight.

Badge

@Brycethomassin  we are a MEP contractor and we are using clearsight to track our sheet metal installation.  It is a 13 story condo/core and shell type project.  We are going to be using it on a hospital in about a month too.  So far we have not had any issues.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I have a meeting the first of March about Clearsight Drywall Progress Tracking with an OpenSpace rep. I don’t know enough about the software yet, but I will be learning it this year. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I was trying to get it set up, but ran into some difficulties getting an estimate as we haven't fully awarded contracts so don’t know the contract value for it.

Userlevel 7

In response to all the questions and discussion around ClearSight here, we have dedicated our next Webinar Wednesday to ClearSight! (it just so happens to be the one-year anniversary of our ClearSight launch as well, so we figured it’s the perfect time :wink: )

We will have a ClearSight user present at the webinar to share their first-hand experience with it. We hope to see you there!

REGISTER HERE