Solved

Experience with Illumagear

• 14 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Community, 

does anybody of you have experience with the Illumagear Lighting and could please share a real-life project example showing an on/ off comparison, e.g. in the split-screen view? 

It would be nice to see some actual project footage as we are currently considering introducing this in one of our projects. 

Thank you and best regards,

Richard

icon

Best answer by Jonah Walton 22 April 2022, 14:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@RichardM I don’t use Illumagear lighting on the job. However, I personally find that using a phone flash light and holding it high up to the level of camera works best. This method only works for closets and smaller bathrooms. 

Userlevel 7

@RichardM on a similar note, while this isn’t specifically on Illumagear, there is a discussion thread on best lighting accessories that @SMO started in case it comes in handy!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I can’t share any pictures from the project that we tested our Illumagear light. We were using it in an industrial space, 30-40ft ceiling height, to try and better illuminate pipe hung from the deck. It didn’t help. To piggyback on @KevLyons , for most small rooms, it’s been best to just hold a phone flashlight above our heads.