Solved

Mounting Bracket for Hard Hat

• 22 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi All, first time user/poster so apologies in advance if this question has already been answered. How do we get our hands on a mounting bracket similar to the one viewed in the promo vids? Does this mounting bracket work for both Ricoh Z1 and insta360 x2?

icon

Best answer by Sandi McLaughlin 22 November 2021, 17:23

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @DenDecocorp happy to help! The L mounts for the Ricoh Theta Z1 and Insta360 One X2 are different mounts. The Z1 mount is slightly larger, so not interchangeable. If you email support@openspace.ai with the below information we can get you connected to the correct person to have a shipment processed.

• Type of camera you need a mount for
  • Shipping address

Let me know if you have any additional questions and we look forward to your email into Support

How many ring magnets do I need to go with the hardhat L-bracket?

Userlevel 5

Hi @srana, the L mounts will affix to a magnet that will then magnetize to a curved washer which is stuck on to your hardhat with a 3M circular ‘sticky’. 
You can read more about ‘Mounting Your Camera’ your camera in our handy support article.

Far Left: Sticky
Center: Curved Washer
Right: L Mount (bracket and magnet)

Help please, I have a broken L mounting bracket that I need to replace. How would I go about securing a replacement as well as ordering a few spares just in case. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Userlevel 5

@bpyles oh that is a bummer! You can email your Customer Success Manager directly, if you know who they are, or email support@openspace.ai with the below information and we can get you connected to the correct person to have a shipment processed.

1. Type of camera you need a mount for
  2. Shipping address

Let me know if you have any additional questions and we look forward to your email to get this replaced for you!