Question

My dissertation on Omnidirectional imaging within the construction industry

Badge
Hello all,

I am currently writing my dissertation on the significance of Omnidirectional Imaging within the management and delivery of construction projects, I would be very grateful to anyone who could take 5 to 10 minutes to complete my survey questionnaire. I tried to attached the PDF print out and the excel document, of which either can be completed and returned to me, however there is no option to do this on this platform. If you would like to help me please email me at this address brianod78@icloud.com and I will send the survey

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post, hope you have a great weekend. 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Sure thing

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

The more I read this, the more I don’t love the word choice of “omnidirectional imaging”.  Might just be a personal preference, but its way easier to understand 360 imaging than omni.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The more I read this, the more I don’t love the word choice of “omnidirectional imaging”.  Might just be a personal preference, but its way easier to understand 360 imaging than omni.

@Gerard so I am not the only one that feels that way... Omnidirectional imaging is a mouthful.