Solved

Resend - Invitation Email

• 28 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Team,

One of our colleagues whom we invited to our new project didn’t have chance to accept the invitation email which was sent earlier. Later that previously sent link didn't work it got expired. When we tried to re-invite him again still he didn’t receive that invitation email. How we can resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

KARTHIK RAMALINGAM

icon

Best answer by Sandi McLaughlin 28 April 2022, 16:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi Karthik, 

I hope you are well and thank you for posting in OpenSpace community! 

If a colleague has forgot to create a password and the invitation email sent out has since expired there are 2 ways to get them logged in.

1. Organization dashboard > left panel > Admin Tool > Search user email > Click on email to open right side panel > Click ‘RESEND INVITE’ > Confirmation message: ‘Invite email has been sent!’ 
    • Org Admin permissions are required for this action.
  2. Login page > Select ‘Don’t remember your password?’ > Enter email address > Click ‘SEND EMAIL’ > Navigate to email account and a email with the subject line ‘Reset your OpenSpace password’ will be available to then establish a password and login
    • This is generally done by the user, but anyone can do this step.

If these steps have already been taken I would recommend your colleague or yourself connecting with support@openspace.ai so we can look into this specific scenario more in-depth. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Karthik, 

I hope you are well and thank you for posting in OpenSpace community! 

If a colleague has forgot to create a password and the invitation email sent out has since expired there are 2 ways to get them logged in.

1. Organization dashboard > left panel > Admin Tool > Search user email > Click on email to open right side panel > Click ‘RESEND INVITE’ > Confirmation message: ‘Invite email has been sent!’ 
    • Org Admin permissions are required for this action.
  2. Login page > Select ‘Don’t remember your password?’ > Enter email address > Click ‘SEND EMAIL’ > Navigate to email account and a email with the subject line ‘Reset your OpenSpace password’ will be available to then establish a password and login
    • This is generally done by the user, but anyone can do this step.

If these steps have already been taken I would recommend your colleague or yourself connecting with support@openspace.ai so we can look into this specific scenario more in-depth. 

Thanks for the update @sandram