Nikiya - Signing Off

• 14 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi OpenSpace Community,

This is a very bittersweet post as I share with you that I am leaving OpenSpace.

I have had the most fulfilling and rewarding journey the last few years, getting to know you all and building the OpenSpace Community with you. Many of you have been along this journey with me from the start, even before we had this space to become connected with each other. I am filled with so much pride and gratitude as I reflect back on what we have accomplished together: 🛠 taking your insights and feedback and continuously improving OpenSpace to build the best products for the construction industry; 🎉 having fun with all our competitions and events, both online and in person; and most importantly, 👥 fostering meaningful personal and professional relationships with each other, truly building a community of passionate and innovative construction professionals.

While I won't be at OpenSpace anymore, I will always be connected to the construction industry (I've dedicated over a decade of my life to construction, and even met my husband, who still works and will continue to work in construction, when we were project engineers together 😆). So this industry and all of you hold a special place in my heart. THANK YOU for making my work at OpenSpace so fun these last few years, and know that you will always have a champion and friend in me 💙

And while I will be leaving, rest assured that the OpenSpace team is still full of strong advocates for you, and other team members will be stepping in to connect, learn, and grow with you through the OpenSpace Community. I have no doubt that this Community will continue to flourish, and I am excited to see where you all take it 🚀

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Nikiya Crisostomo you will be miss! You have done an incredible job building the community from nothing to what it is today! Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do next!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I feel very fortunate that I was able to collaborate with you on a part of your journey.  Good luck on your continuing path!  I’m hopeful that ours may cross again.

“Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Nikiya Crisostomo It was nice meeting you in person at the social happy hour last year! You made a huge impact in our community. Good luck and wishing all the best in your career!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Nikiya Crisostomo definitely will be missed.  The community is what it is due to all of your efforts over the years.