Question

Insta360 X4 Integration?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Any idea if there is a plan for an integration with the new Insta360 X4 camera? This camera model appears to have the best resolution specs so it should be a very exciting, new piece of hardware to capture with.

13 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Michael Driscoll yes OpenSpace is planning on supporting the Insta360 X4 camera. We are still in testing and a launch date is TBD, but please feel free to check in with Support at support@openspace.ai in a couple of months or follow us on social media for New Releases. 

Let me know if you have an questions. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Sandi McLaughlin  Any news on the X4 integration? Look to upgrade project cameras once these are usable.

Userlevel 5

Hi @Michael Driscoll I pulled you into the Beta list. We are still about 4 weeks out from starting the beta, but you and your organization are on it. 

I’d be very interested in the Beta as well, if there’s room!

I’d be very interested in the Beta as well @Sandi McLaughlin , if there’s room!

Hi @Sandi McLaughlin - I would also like to be included in the beta if this was possible. Thanks.

Userlevel 5

@LarryLaxdal and @afeeney I have added you both to the beta list. If your slot comes up on the beta list either your Solution Engineer or I will be in touch. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey @Sandi McLaughlin - Just checking in to see what the latest update is on the beta. We’re looking to put out some more cameras to our project teams and are really hoping to use X4s.

Userlevel 5

@Michael Driscoll We are getting closer. There should be an update available for this beta by mid July. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Sandi McLaughlin Hey Sandi - Sorry to pester, but has there been an update?

Userlevel 5

@Michael Driscoll I will most likely have an update by the end of the week.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Sandi McLaughlin Happy Friday - Any news?🤞

@Sandi McLaughlin Have there been any updates to this? We are looking at having to return our X4 camera and purchase the X3. 

I am also looking to replace a few cameras however I do not want to replace them with outdated cameras. I also cannot afford to wait too long please let me know if there is an update.