Solved

Intergrate with Autodesk Build

• 7 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

When OpenSpace intergrates with Autodesk Build (Part of Autodesk Construction Cloud)?

icon

Best answer by RichardOS 8 March 2022, 02:06

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi Thien, thanks for your post! We are working on this integration and expect to have it available for our customers later this year.

Userlevel 2

I should note we’re also seeking users of ACC/Build to help define the integration, if anyone reading this is currently using ACC/Build on an active project, we would love to hear it in the comments!

I should note we’re also seeking users of ACC/Build to help define the integration, if anyone reading this is currently using ACC/Build on an active project, we would love to hear it in the comments!

Hi Richard @RichardOS, would be willing to aid in defining the integration, have 6+ years of design/construction experience utilizing BIM 360 and now ACC for digital project deliveries.

Great initiative for the platform!

Userlevel 2

Thanks @SLamrock, appreciate the offer! I will follow up with you offline!

Any updates on when this will be released?

Userlevel 2

Hi @weobimguy! Unfortunately it looks like this will be toward the end of this year, hopefully by end of November. We are hopeful once we get deep into the work we’ll realize much of it is already covered by our existing BIM 360 integration, but we won’t know until we have the time to dig in. In case anyone is curious what we are working on now, we’re currently finishing up some Beta feedback tweaks to our PlanGrid integration, and working on finishing up the Procore Punchlist integration.

Userlevel 3

Hi Richard @RichardOS - we’re using ACC/Build and would like to be involved as well - this integration would go a long way to providing value for our teams using OpenSpace!