OpenSpace One Pagers

• 21 December 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3

Looking for a quick and easy document to hand to your teams to get them capturing or using OpenSpace? We’ve got you! Please leave a comment below if you would like us to email you copies of these OpenSpace one pagers!

Getting Started with OpenSpace
OpenSpace Features

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@jheinze this is awesome! Thank you for sharing this, I will definitely be showing my teams this!.

Userlevel 3

No problem @Cwahl! Wesley will be emailing pdf copies over to you shortly. FYI the blue text is hyperlinked will jump you to articles on our website. Hope this helps your teams! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@jheinze This is epic. I made a pdf of screenshots for my team on log-in procedures and how to navigate the home page but I like the detail of the pdf and is a lot better. Can you send this to me? My email is klyons@sloanandcompany.com

Thanks,

-Kevin Lyons

Userlevel 3

Hey @KevLyons, sure thing! I’ll email you the PDF copies today :thumbsup:

Badge +1

@jheinze This is great.  May I get PDF copies of this as well?   Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Please send to me as well.  Really looking to train more people on my team on how to use.  Thanks.  @ gerard.odonnell@lendlease.com

Badge +1

Just curious, are these pdf’s available on the OpenSpace support site?  Maybe I completely missed seeing them, but I couldn’t locate them.  I received them from @jheinze (thank you again!), but it might be helpful to post these one pagers there so everyone can access them.  Just a thought.

Userlevel 3

Great question @gphillips! Unfortunately these PDFs aren’t currently available on our website, but I totally agree that this would be useful to have on our website. @nikiya maybe we can include these one pagers on the Community site? 

Userlevel 6

Yes, love this idea @gphillips! I will work on adding a “Resources” section in the Community so it’s easier to access these useful materials.

Can you please send me a copy of the PDF as well.  tgiordani@eldecoinc.com

Thank you.