OpenSpace One Pagers

• 21 December 2021
  • 24 replies

Userlevel 4

Looking for a quick and easy document to hand to your teams to get them capturing or using OpenSpace? We’ve got you! Please leave a comment below if you would like us to email you copies of these OpenSpace one pagers!

Getting Started with OpenSpace
OpenSpace Features

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jheinze this is awesome! Thank you for sharing this, I will definitely be showing my teams this!.

Userlevel 4

No problem @Cwahl! Wesley will be emailing pdf copies over to you shortly. FYI the blue text is hyperlinked will jump you to articles on our website. Hope this helps your teams! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@jheinze This is epic. I made a pdf of screenshots for my team on log-in procedures and how to navigate the home page but I like the detail of the pdf and is a lot better. Can you send this to me? My email is klyons@sloanandcompany.com

Thanks,

-Kevin Lyons

Userlevel 4

Hey @KevLyons, sure thing! I’ll email you the PDF copies today :thumbsup:

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@jheinze This is great.  May I get PDF copies of this as well?   Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Please send to me as well.  Really looking to train more people on my team on how to use.  Thanks.  @ gerard.odonnell@lendlease.com

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Just curious, are these pdf’s available on the OpenSpace support site?  Maybe I completely missed seeing them, but I couldn’t locate them.  I received them from @jheinze (thank you again!), but it might be helpful to post these one pagers there so everyone can access them.  Just a thought.

Userlevel 4

Great question @gphillips! Unfortunately these PDFs aren’t currently available on our website, but I totally agree that this would be useful to have on our website. @nikiya maybe we can include these one pagers on the Community site? 

Userlevel 7

Yes, love this idea @gphillips! I will work on adding a “Resources” section in the Community so it’s easier to access these useful materials.

Badge

Can you please send me a copy of the PDF as well.  tgiordani@eldecoinc.com

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I just used this yesterday for a coworker.  Glad you sent this out, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I just used this yesterday for a coworker.  Glad you sent this out, thanks!

They are life savers I send them to all my new projects.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Short and sweet.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Just found this! These look great and right inline with what I was considering making for myself. Can you send a copy to Alexander.Crownover@pec1.com. Much appreciated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Might be a good idea to send this either electronically or physically with the cameras when you guys set up a new project/account.  Would be a nice instruction set to get going.

Userlevel 7

Might be a good idea to send this either electronically or physically with the cameras when you guys set up a new project/account.  Would be a nice instruction set to get going.

Ooohh love this idea @Gerard. @jheinze let’s discuss how we can best use these one-pagers!

Userlevel 4

Totally agree @Gerard! I believe all of the Customer Success Managers are sending these out to project teams after their onboardings, but it would be beneficial to get this in project team’s hands as soon as the camera comes in. We will discuss this internally and figure out the best way to get these one pagers in the hands of project teams at the start!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@jheinze Awesome sounds like a plan.  Another thing that might be valuable is if you get notified when a project has done its first walk/upload maybe that triggers a check in email or phone call to make sure everything is working out correctly or if anything needs a little tweak.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This would help make my job eaiser! great idea @Gerard 

Userlevel 1

Hi, can you send me the PDF files of this 1pager infopages…?

I can translate it to hungarian for our partners - it is a good idea to have some small tools to help our internal, and external partners…

Regards,

Tibor

Hi I am a new member here, this is a fantastic looking guide and I would love to have a copy. 
many thanks

Chris

Hi I am a new member here, this is a fantastic looking guide and I would love to have a copy. 
many thanks

Chris

Chris, 

I'll work on this tomorrow and share some of these documents and some updates versions as well! 

Thanks, Andres R

Hi, can you send me the PDF files of this 1pager infopages…?

I can translate it to hungarian for our partners - it is a good idea to have some small tools to help our internal, and external partners…

Regards,

Tibor

Tibor, I will share some of these documents with you as well :) 

Userlevel 1

I actually have a customized one pager that’s a bit more specific to my company (don’t worry you guys helped so about half of that is in there), however, that last page on the navigation of the project is really nice. Would like to get a copy.