We're revamping our sheets page and want your feedback!

• 9 August 2023
  • 5 replies
We're revamping our sheets page and want your feedback!
Userlevel 1

Hello everyone!

I’m Mehul, a product manager at OpenSpace, and I’m working with @Ronald Viernes on prototypes for a revamped sheets page. We would like your feedback on how you use the sheets page today, what you wish you could do with it, and get your thoughts on the ideas we have so far to improve this experience. We want to work with our community to shape the future of sheets! 📈🚀📈🚀📈🚀

If you would like to participate or have any questions, please send me a DM or reply to this thread. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Lets setup a time to see what you got!

Userlevel 1

Thanks Cameron, I’ll send you an email!

• there should be a ‘See All’ filter so you can see all field notes at once across all time with their current status on a single sheet.
  • The sheet page timeline should take you to ‘Today’ not somewhere back 2 months ago.

I am currently facing a challenge with an excess of duplicated field notes. This issue arises as multiple users often create a field note for the same problem. A potential solution could be to implement a method that allows viewing all field notes associated with a single General Arrangement (GA) Plan. This would help in identifying and preventing duplication of field notes. Alternatively, if you have another solution to address this problem, I would greatly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!

is “Replace Sheet” button on top right corner intent to replace drawings like ground to footing, structure, finishing type of “Replacing drawing sheets for current process to next process”?