You're Invited to Our In-Person Waypoint Community Summit!

• 11 May 2023
  • 2 replies
You're Invited to Our In-Person Waypoint Community Summit!
Userlevel 7

🌟 In case you missed it on our Community Events Calendar, we are very excited to be holding our first-ever in-person Waypoint Community Summit on June 8th, the same day that we are broadcasting the virtual Waypoint event! 🌟

Make sure to check out the event listing for full details and to register, but below is a quick summary:

• 📆 WHEN - Thursday, June 8th, 2023, full day (There's an optional happy hour in the afternoon of June 7th, 2023 to kick things off!)
  • 📍 WHERE - Werqwise (149 New Montgomery St. 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105)
  • 👥 WHO - OpenSpace Product Team + maximum 25 OpenSpace users/Community members
  • 💡 WHAT - Waypoint watch party in the morning, followed by product workshops with the OpenSpace Product team in the afternoon

🚨 Please note that this is an exclusive event with limited registration for up to 25 OpenSpace users because we want to make sure all attendees are able to participate in hands-on workshops with each other & the OpenSpace Product team.

Make sure to register ASAP because spots are filling up! ​​​​​

Let me know in the comments if you have any questions and we’ll make sure to post any event updates here as well! We hope to meet some of you in person in June 🙌

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This was such an awesome time last year! Get ready to karaoke @Jess Lam @Michaela Rhile @Nikiya Crisostomo @Wesley DuBose 

Userlevel 7

🚨 IMPORTANT UPDATE! 🚨

We have changed our venue to allow for more space for all of us to watch Waypoint together & then break out into separate workshops. All relevant posts & the event page have been updated with the new venue.

📍 NEW VENUE: Werqwise
(149 New Montgomery St. 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105)

Note: This new venue is very close to our OpenSpace SF Headquarters, so it shouldn’t cause any issues regarding your hotel or any other adjacent plans. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

I will email all registrants with this new information to make sure you don’t miss anything! 

Also… THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN’T YET!