News

OpenSpace Store US is Now Open!

• 15 August 2023
  • 9 replies
OpenSpace Store US is Now Open!
Userlevel 3

We are excited to announce that the OpenSpace Shopify store is now open for US based customers! It is your one stop shop for:

• Cameras
  • Mounting Kits
  • Selfie Sticks
  • Kitted Hard hats

Or if you need you can get a bundle with all the things you need in one package! We are currently working to build out the store in other regions so keep your eyes and ears out for more soon!

Click here to try it yourself!

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Awesome!

Userlevel 3

Sorry about that! Seems the image linking isn’t working properly! New link added!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

AYE this is amazing!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Do you guys think you would ever sell the 3D print file so that we could 3D print our own hardhat mounts? Or make them a different color and branded with our company on them?

I mean we could just scan a mount with a a hand-held scanner, but buying the file just seems easier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The timing on this release was perfect! I needed some more mounts and accessories!

Any roadmap to have this available to canadian based custumers?

Userlevel 3

Hey folks!

@Michael Driscoll I’ll be speaking with our team to discuss these options but I don’t believe there is a plan for that currently.

@fpensa Yes! Canada is the next region we are working to open up to so keep an eye out!

Badge

Any thoughts on including 360 lighting accessories? It can get dark on some site levels, especially on a cloudy day, so we are researching avaiable 360 lightling that can be mounted on hard hats. Would be nice if there were recommendations from OpenSpace so that we know that it works well for the cameras used.

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Prashanth Karl!

I’ll discuss it with our team and see what we can come up with! It’s a great idea for sure and I’ll check in and see what we can sort out.